Friday, January 30, 2009

It's the Little Things That Count!

I came home from work the other day and Sydney was spastic with excitement waiting to give me a present she had made. First there was an enevelope and on the front of it she had written

"Dad, I have something for you". Here is the envelope cover.


Inside the envelope Sydney sketched a picture of Sydney and I going to the park.


Also inside the envelope was a picture she had taken of her when she was a Chucky Cheese with her best friends Chandler and Chase.


Getting such a sweet gift from Sydney was just as wonderful as seeing how happy she was when I opened the envelope with surprise. As parents we cherish these moments.

1 comment:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

That's so true! There is nothing better than that! It's always amazing to me how much our kids love us (especially when most of the time I think I suck as a parent!)