Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving we went up to The Bingham's in Spanish Fark to spend time with the family. The kids were very excited to see everyone. I wish I would have taken more pictures of friends and family, but all the food got me side tracked.

A few of the activities that the kids really enjoyed included some fun playing at Jumping Jacks, an indoor mecca for blow up jumping bags and slides. The kids had a blast and had smiles from ear to ear.


We also did take a trip down to Mt. Pleasant to visit with Nathan on the land that my dad bought earlier this year. We made a camp fire (which was greatly appreciated because it was freezing by night fall) and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. Brooklyn and Gunner (Nathans dog) became best friends and Brooklyn took great pleasure in hollering out orders to sit and jump. Gunner got so excited that he jumped on Brooklyn and knocked her over.

1 comment:

Keith and Allie said...

Naquel I love your coat! Too bad you don't get to wear it very often here...but I bet you used it a lot in freezing Utah! Your kids are beautiful! Glad you had a fun weekend! See you tonight! :)