Monday, March 16, 2009

Home Alone!

Naquel went to Utah this weekend for her niece's blessing, and because I had a wedding to photograph Saturday night, I ended up being home alone for a long weekend. At first it was fun because I had a weekend to myself to go out and take pictures (below) but after a while the novelty wore off and now I can't WAIT for my wife and kids to come home... I miss them so much. Not having them around makes you realize how easy it is to take them for granted. Going to to take photos has helped keep me distracted a little!


Moonrise just outside Oatman, AZ


Antiques Barn (secret location) but if you are thinking about getting family pictures done, possibly by me :) , I would highly recommend this amazing locale.


Inside the antiques barn. 3 min exposure hand painted stairs with LED light.


Zabriskie Point, Death Valley

1 comment:

ciara said...

I Love Love LOVE the picture of the antique barn!!! WOW! So good! But then.......I love all of your work!!!